Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lifting Burdens


Everyday our lives change.  Its a beautiful thing but can also be very hard.  My life has been a roller coaster for me.  Moments were I was so up I could never conceive that there would be a down, but there always are.  Im not saying that I have a terrible life, that would be far from true.  What I am saying is everyone... everyone goes through trials that to them are difficult. 
 Whether it be a tough time in school, pressure from peers, problems in a relationship, the passing of a loved one, feeling alone, or maybe just downright confusion!  Unexpected trials are around every corner.  Some say the only thing you can do is ride it out, but I know that there is more.  This video below shows how I can get through my trials day by day, where my strength comes from to carry the burdens placed upon me.


!!Before you watch it scroll down and turn off the music!!






I know that peace can be found.  I try so hard to find it everyday, and it is possible through Jesus Christ.  I am so thankful that I have that knowledge.  
One of my favorite people David O. Mckay said this about what to do when difficult times are bombarding you.


"Button up your coat, face the wind, and let it blow!"


I know that trials help us to become stronger.  I know that we can get through them.



"God, who foresaw your tribulation, has specially armed you

 to go through it, not without pain but without stain"

 - C.S. Lewis.



LOVE PEACE BACON GREASE



No comments:

Post a Comment