Monday, January 17, 2011

Great Memories

So I figured that a good first blog might be something to remember some of my favorite times!  This isn't all of them... Ill put more up later.  Every single one of these events holds a special place in my heart!

Will always be one of the greatest memories of my life.  I loved serving as a missionary in Mexico!  I love Those people with my whole being!!



Serving as an EFY counselor this summer was a life changing event for me in so many ways!! I learned to love all those I met and felt so much love in return.

I will always remember the opportunities I had to serve the missionaries of the Monterrey East Mission.   I  love them like family and always will.  Few times in my life have I felt more joy!

My first Family Trip after my mission.  It didn't matter where we went, just that we were all together.





I love spending time with my little brother sam, and he loves spending time on my mac doing photobooth.  He will wake me up just to take pictures!

Being with Elder Cook for the weekend changed my life in so many ways.  I love him so much for what he has done for me.




Now like I said... that isn't everything... but this is my first time blogging so give me a break!!

Hate life... and it will hate you back.  Love life, and it still might hate you back,
but at least you're a lover and not a hater.


BE GOOD!


Love, Peace, Bacon Grease




No comments:

Post a Comment